- What is mContacts, and what can it do?
- Who do I contact if I’m locked out or have issues with the app?
- How do I call/message/email an individual contact?
- How do I log in?
- How do I search for a work shift or location?
- How can I see location information?
- Can I use the app to make calls and send texts and emails?
- Can I edit contact information in the app?
- If I need a number or contact added to the app, how do I do that?
- How do I see the schedule for someone working at a particular reading slot?
- I want to see all members in my section, how do I do that?
- Can I send group texts from the app?
- Can I select team members in the app and send an email or text to everyone I select?
- Why are referring physicians’ phone numbers not included in the app?
- Do I need to have the most up-to-date iOS to download the app?
- How often will I need to update the app?
- What do I do if I cannot login or access my account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I search for a contact?
- How do I add a note to a contact?
- How do I create a new group contact?
- How do I create new divisions?
- How do I change a division’s name?
- How do I change a division’s position in the left-hand panel?
- How do I delete a division?
- How do I select contacts as favorites?
- How do I use filters to customize my mSchedule search view?
- How do I view the schedule for different dates?
- What is the pinned message that shows up at the top of my mSchedule page?
- What does the search box in mSchedule do?
- How do I use the mSchedule Search Filter?
- Can I download a particular day's schedule from mSchedule?
- How do I share a schedule in mSchedule?