If you downloaded the app from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play, new versions will automatically update on your mobile device. New features, bug fixes, and performance improvements will be released periodically. We are constantly working to improve the app.
- What is mContacts, and what can it do?
- Who do I contact if I’m locked out or have issues with the app?
- How do I call/message/email an individual contact?
- How do I log in?
- How do I search for a work shift or location?
- How can I see location information?
- Can I use the app to make calls and send texts and emails?
- Can I edit contact information in the app?
- If I need a number or contact added to the app, how do I do that?
- How do I see the schedule for someone working at a particular reading slot?
- I want to see all members in my section, how do I do that?
- Can I send group texts from the app?
- Can I select team members in the app and send an email or text to everyone I select?
- Why are referring physicians’ phone numbers not included in the app?
- Do I need to have the most up-to-date iOS to download the app?
- How often will I need to update the app?
Author John Kim